"I went to the cafeteria and did the quest test." -Charlotte
"Today we sang The Dendrite Song." -Alexis
"We did a brain game on the computer. It was fun!" -Katie
"Today we played soccer and we kicked the ball so hard it went in the other goal!" -Archie
"Today, instead of starting on our math assignment, we looked at all the animals for all the grades. The frog's the best!" -Keli'i
"Today at recess, I was playing dodge ball, and one guy kicked the ball really hard and it almost hit me but I moved to the side, and it hit the kid next to me in the face. He had to go to the health room. I think he was bleeding." -Dominic
"Today me and Matt made the Brentwood Funnies. They're comics." -Ian
Homework:
Read 30 minutes and fill out log
Work on HW packet
WOD: addictive - always wanting more
Individual picture day is Wednesday, order forms will go home tomorrow