"On the playground when I was running, I fell of the rock thing and I thought I broke my leg." -Dominic
"Today was the first day of school and it was awesome because we got to hold a human brain!" -Avery
"We played soccer and we beat the third graders like 6-1!" -Archie
"We learned about the brain and grooves are called sulci and bumps are gyri." -Charlotte
"I can't wait to learn about the capital letter 'B' BRAIN!" -Matt
"Today we went to PE and I sweat! Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday." Ava
"Thanks so much for a great first day! I'm really excited about the students who are in my class. It's going to be a great year!" -Mrs. Byrd
Homework:
Bring your sack with 3 things that represent you
Bring any school supplies you are missing by Monday
Emergency form due Friday
Blog form due Friday
Student Confidential Info Sheet due Friday