"Today we learned more about how epinephrine can effect your brain." -Archie
"We played the epinephrine game and 3 or 4 people were epinephrine and they went around winked at people, who were neurons, and they died." -Carter
"Today we learned more about how caffeine is not good for your body. It's actually pretty fascinating!" -Keli'i
"Today at second recess, I drop-kicked the ball in soccer from, like, about half the field and I made it in the goal. Actually, I kicked it and it bounced off Evan's back and then Kaden was standing there and it bounced off his back, and then Wiwi headed it and it went straight up into the goal!" -Ian
"Our word of the day was gurgle. It means to make a bubbling noise." -Katie
Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes and fill out log
WOD: gurgle - to make a bubbling noise
Brentwood t-shirt/sweatshirt order forms due October 14th!