Monday, September 26, 2011

"Today a lady came and had a human brain and a sheep brain and we got to hold them and learn about them!" -Charlotte






















"Today in math, I got to work with my friends on the assignment and we were done really, really fast. Then Carter and Keli'i left and me and Eli finished the Quick Check." -Ian

"I didn't leave. I did the Quick Check and then came back." -Carter

"Today everyone got to hold human brains and we also held sheep brains." -Archie

"Today at recess, when I was playing with Parker, he had a, it's like this weird, little, small remote control car, and we put it on the side to make it go super fast and it would launch up in the air like 20 feet and I got hit in the neck area." -Dominic

"I got to hold a sheep brain and it felt like rubber!" -Keli'i

Homework:
Work on packet
Read 30 minutes and fill out log
WOD: grimace - a look of disgust or pain